The introduction of photo database software has proven to be a godsend for those in the digital photo industry. This efficient and user-friendly software makes building a database of your digital photos a very simple task.
Having this software allows you to enter information about your photos which is indexed into the database, making it easy to locate your photos in a specific category, place, event and time. Even if you have several thousand photos, this software enables you to search for and find the digital photos you're after in just a few seconds.
If you own a digital camera you are bound to have heaps of photos stored on your PC or on CDs. Many people are able to keep their images filed in an orderly manner, however if you have thousands of photos to organize then it's highly recommended that you use photo database software to keep things at touching distance.
With this amazing software it becomes extremely easy to organize and manage all of your digital photos. You'll be able to browse through your photos by month, year, place, event, folder, CD or category. The best thing is that you'll be able to view your photos as thumbnails. You can even share your photos with people by creating web pages, auto-run CDs, prints and reports. You will be able to keep tabs of as many versions of each photo as you like.
With photo database software you can install it on yours or somebody else's network server. The greatest benefit is that your photos can be sourced and accessed by multiple users at any moment, even if somebody else is accessing it.
Here is a list of the benefits of using photo database software:
– Enables quick, easy creation of a database of photos
– Access all photos in just a few clicks
– Allows you to index your photos from DVD or CD
– Ability to view photos at the same time if software is on a network server
– View Thumbnails of digital photos that are not online, instead of having to insert a disc
– Make CDs which allows friends and relatives to view them as well
– Photo database software allows you to sort photos into numerous categories
– Print out your pictures or put them on contact sheets
– Enables you to copy, convert and change the size of multiple photos in one operation
– Cater for large numbers of digital photos